Do you have what it takes? NO WEEKENDS!!
- Do you have an A+ Attitude
- Are you great with people?
- Do you genuinely love helping people?
- Do you have great phone and communication skills?
No weekends! No experience required! Just must be a people person!
Reflex Tuning is a Family-owned independent specialty shop. Join us and work in a low stress and fun environment, with amazing people and amazing customers.
We are voted the best auto repair shop in the Manchester area by the Hippo Press in previous years! This is because our dedication to providing excellent customer service backed by a detail oriented approach to auto repair.
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We’ve built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We’re always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
We’ve built our business around our customers and employees: Happy employees = Happy customers. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
- 5 Days a week M-F 8am-5pm
- No weekends – who would want to do something like that?
- No nights
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k retirement plan
- Health care and dental plans available
- Low stress environment
- Family owned, no corporate politics!
Here’s just a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Effectively communicate with customers
- Good with computers – we have a lot of technology going on! Ipads for our vehicle inspection, online parts ordering… etc
- A great multi-tasker
- A love of what you do
- Open to learning — every minute of every day
- You’ve got to genuinely enjoy helping people!
- Patience — you can’t rush quality
- Team player with a positive attitude
Think you’ve got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you! Due to how busy we are and our tight schedule please only reply via email or this form. In the title put “I’ll amaze you with my customer service skills and positive attitude” so I know you cared enough to read the whole ad.
Please include your resume and professional reference list.